Last updated on the 13th. January 2020
So you want a new airbrush… But you’re not sure what to get?
Don’t worry, I’m right behind you!
After testing several sets of professional quality airbrushes and some sets of airbrushes that are ideal for beginners.
I have concluded that the following 5 airbrushes and sets are the absolute top 5 of the best airbrushes available today in 2020. Well, then…
Are you ready to find your airbrush?
Best Airbrush 2020
Airbrush Copper Guide
Types of Airbrush Feeders
There are two main types of paint supply for airbrushes …
Gravity supply and siphon .
When gravity feeds the paint, the paint in the paint can rest on the airbrush cylinder as defined in , and gravity pushes the paint down into the paint channel, where it becomes a spraying (mixing) process …
Most people who work on miniatures or models prefer to use the gravity feed dosage rather than the siphon dispenser because the gravity feed dosage is independent of the air pressure to push the paint into the spray chamber.
This basically means that the gravity airbrush does not need the same air pressure as the siphon.
And thanks to the gravity feed, airbrushes that can work with lower air pressure are the best choice for careful detailing and fine lines.
The airbrush with siphon supply has a paint cube under the airbrush container with a hose that goes through the paint cup and the spray chamber.
When the air pressure is exceeded, the paint is sucked through a mixing tube into the paint channel.
Drainage ducts tend to use more paint and are more annoying to clean, but they usually have large paint cups, so they can be filled less frequently and airbrush sessions can be prolonged …
If you want to use airbrush technology to work on miniatures or models, or something that requires attention to detail, consider purchasing an airbrush …
Types of airbrushes
With the airbrush sprayer there are internal and external mixtures.
The entire spray chamber or paint channel of an airbrush is simply a place where paint and air are mixed together to produce the result of what is sprayed by the airbrush.
I would say that most airbrushes prefer the internal mixture because the result of is much finer than and tends towards a smoother and more aesthetic finish.
ThePlus, internal mix airbrushes require slightly less cleaning and maintenance.
While the outdoor mixes are duller, denser, less brilliant, with less pop music…
You probably want to use an internal airbrush to mix first!
But try at some point to find out which one you prefer, and you never know, you might end up preferring an external mix to an internal one…
Airbrush Trigger Types
In the world of airbrushes there are 3 types of triggers / levers
Single, double and trip.
The single-acting airbrush is an endangered breed because it is not as comfortable and versatile as the double-acting airbrush.
With the single-acting airbrush, you can only control the airflow by pressing the down button.
It’s the only function of a single-acting airbrush lever…
To check the flow of paint, stop the airbrush and adjust the depth of the needle in the airbrush nozzle.
This means that a real-time adjustment is not possible with a single-acting airbrush, putting you in a difficult position with tons of annoying adjustments and wasted time just to get the right settings, to get the right line type, appearance, finish and paint flow.
But you don’t have those problems with a double-acting airbrush. So it’s the airbrush of choice for those who work on miniatures and models …
With a double-acting airbrush… Press to check the air pressure and pull the lever back to regulate the flow of paint.
Which is incredibly effective, but also more moving…
This means that you should have much more experience using a double-acting airbrush, but once you have mastered it, you will save a lot of time and avoid many of the annoying adjustments needed when using a double-acting airbrush.
Most professionals use a double-acting airbrush! Easier, more extensive and more efficient for every type of aerodynamics …
Parts and accessories of the airbrush
It is important to know all the details of the airbrush and the accessories necessary for the correct use of the airbrush.
Also, Before you become familiar with the details and accessories of airbrushes, , it is important to know how to properly cleanairbrushes, so make sure you read this manual here about cleaning airbrushes …
Ideally you should clean the airbrush after every to avoid complications due to rupture or clogging of the airbrush.
What you need to know about airbrush details:
- Some parts of the airbrush may deteriorate and may need to be replaced.
- Cells can be configured to change performance according to user preferences.
- You’ll want to learn the anatomy of the airbrush.
Here are some of the parts and accessories needed for the airbrushes:
- Airbrush compressor
- Cleaning brushes
- Couplers and connectors
- Colour of the airbrush
- Spare parts
Airbrush has almost 2 dozen different parts, , but if you are a beginner you don’t have to know them all.
Here are the most important parts that are the most important are important to know for beginners :
- End cap
- Air valve
- Mug of paint / powder and here is the channel.
- Chuck for a needle drill
New to airbrushing? Learn how to paint an airbrush…
Watch the video below to learn all the basics when you’re new in the game…
Or read this basic airbrush guide if you prefer a well written guide!
Iwata-Medei Revolution Revision CR
If you are looking for a professional airbrush… So you need Iwata Aerography!
Iwata-san, it’s just like Google Airbrush! He’s the best dog in the industry, and his brand swears he’s the best of many airbrushes…
Iwata-Medea Revolution CR is an excellent choice for any level of knowledge, and its performance is phenomenal.
The internal mix, dual trigger and gravity feed, and ergonomic handle design, all for about $100, make this airbrush a company where it would be a shame to give up…
If you plan on or tend to use heavier, thicker paints, Iwata Medea Revolution CR is literally the PERFECT choice…
He treats heavy, thick airbrush paints like David Goliath… Thanks to the large mouthpiece and needle (0.5 mm)…
You probably have , is why you are looking for an airbrush. Like camouflage/falsification? Temporary tattoos? Your nails? Models? Miniatures? RC cars? Painting cars? Or just something artistic and creative?
When this is the case, seriously considers this option because it is versatile enough to perform all these tasks with excellent results.
Perfect for fine lines, but also for wide, wide spraying. The and odd Iwata Medea is perfect for different air pressure and colour thickness variations and settings…
What makes it the best universal airbrush…
For $100, I promise you you won’t find a better airbrush, PERIOD!
- Perfect and high-quality workmanship
- The most universal airbrush
- Free delivery
- #1 Best Airbrush Professional Class
- A high score for former customers
- Easy to clean.
- Exceptional for fine lines and large format paint
- Airflow and colour control
- Suitable for hand comfort
- You can use acrylic paints and primers.
- A small learning curve for beginners (but it will be worthwhile to learn on such an airbrush).
- Internal Mixture
- Gravity supply (9 ml capacity)
- Press releases on two shares
- Interchangeable internal needle filling of solvent-resistant PTFE for use with solvent-based or water-based inks
Airbrush Master Kit Overview
If you want to start without spending a lot of money… Then is a Master Aerography starter kit, that’s what you’ll want…
It’s one of the most affordable starter kits for beginners in airbrushing (it costs less than $100), while you can get professional results while you know what you’re doing.
& The best thing about this kit is that it comes with a detailed Airbrush Guide that explains exactly how to use the airbrush, basic techniques and other useful tips to help you as a professional quickly learn how to use the airbrushes!
One of the former customers of this airbrush kit even won an airbrush competition. And, he left some pictures in his overview (Click here and scroll down to see)
So, if this airbrush set with an airbrush can win model competitions, then you can be sure that this set is of very high quality.
And, , because it is an incredibly low price, it would be stupid not to think about buying it.
You get one double action, gravity feed, internal mix, airbrush… PLUS, silent compressor with moisture trap, pressure change to check and change pounds per square inch, airbrush guide / book and airbrush holder
The only thing you need that is not included is painting with an airbrush.
Plus, this airbrush is a good all-purpose airbrush… It can work well in almost all kinds of applications, such as working with parts, wide spraying and painting and more…
It also works with a wide range of colours without any problem.
The only drawback may be that it won’t serve you like Iwata-san or a well-made airbrush for years, but in terms of results and performance, is it incredibly good for its price range?
This makes it easy to find the best starter kit in its price range…
- Airbrush Starter Kit for cheap and high quality airbrushes
- Perfect for beginners and advanced users.
- Works well for almost all airbrush applications and applications
- Free delivery
- Starterskit ideal for training and exercise with
- Includes a manual for the airbrush where you can learn
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Lightweight portable kit
- Excellent for: Hobbies, drawings, models, handmade miniatures, signatures, temporary tattoos, cake decorations, visual arts, nail art, make-up and much more.
- The best explosion for your money
- It won’t take years (not permanently).
- Double action
- Internal Mixture
- Gravity supply (1/3 cup)
- 0.3 mm needle and nozzle for spraying from the hair root up to a width of 1.5 mm
- 1/5 Single piston HP compressor
- The compressor has a high air volume of 0.7 Cfm and a high air flow rate of 25 Ltr/min.
- The compressor runs quietly at 59 Db.
- 0 to 57 psi air pressure control
PointZeropresentation of the airbrush kit
The PointZero starter kit is slightly more expensive than the valuable starter kit in this list, but it is of slightly higher quality and contains a significantly higher value of (as you get 3 different types of airbrushes designed for specific applications and this kit contains much more educational content)
The PointZero set is about $20 more than the Master Airbrush set…
Which isn’t really a lot of money…
And since this outfit makes you more valuable, I would have appreciated it more…
Easy Starter Kit No. 1 for beginners, with this money you can start …
But if you can’t afford a set that costs around $100, then you should consider the previous set in this list because it’s the cheapest option for the set…
In this kit there are even professionals who love…
If you click here, you can see some of the incredible artwork that previous customers have created with this starter kit! (Scroll down to see customer reviews and photos)
The cells supplied in this kit include
- A first-class, double-acting, gravity-fed internal mix with a 7 cc coloured cup and a set of preset 0.3 mm nozzles.
- A thin double-acting, internally mixed, gravity feed, 2 cc flat and a set of preset 0.2 mm nozzles.
- A large single-sided, externally mixed airbrush with a 22 cc siphon tank and a 0.8 mm nozzle set.
PLUS, you get a pleasantly quiet professional airbrush compressor, 7 manual eBooks ETDD Airbrush Beginner
…like I said… 1Б9… This PACKAGING KIT is complete! It’s the best option for beginners who have no idea what they’re doing and don’t know how to do it…
This starter kit does 3 things for you:
- Free yourself from the confusion and questions you have as a newcomer.
- Avoid this feeling that everyone experiences when starting a new hobby or trying to learn a new skill….
- Teach them all the basics necessary to start airbrushing with satisfying results and passion.
- #1 Best Starter Kit for beginners
- Starting kit with MOST value
- Rather affordable (about $100).
- Provides excellent performance
- Quiet professional class compressor
- Audio guide for e-books and training DVDs in
- You will quickly learn how to work with the airbrush.
- You receive 3 different types of airbrushes
- If this kit is cleaned properly and regularly, it will last for many years.
- Perfect for all airbrush needs and applications
- He’s so good, he impressed the experts.
- 3 airbrush weapons
- Professional airbrush compressor
- 7 Electronic guides
- 1 airbrush-DVD data required
This joint creation by NEO and Iwata changes the game?
It’ll be an irresistible publicity stunt, and for good reason…
TheNEO CN airbrush is one of the most expensive and professional airbrushes available today, but it makes them look like a total joke.
Not only a joke, but the fact that all these professional firearms look like expensive scams…
The possibilities of this airbrush gun are only limited by the user…
With this weapon you can make photorealistic artworks (if you have talent). Airbrush is good!
Former customers of this weapon with unprecedented enthusiasm and joy…
Aerography NEO & Iwata, created with the company, is rapidly gaining a loyal customer base, only thanks to the incredibly low price and divinity of the…
Does it sound too good to be true? Read reviews and pictures of completed artworks from previous customers (scroll down) . Seeing is believing, right?
This airgun is perfect for any level of knowledge…
If you want a better airbrush, honestly… Hard to beat NEO CN…. and I promise you that you will not be disappointed if you decide to buy!
- n°1 cheapest airbrush (cheapest high-quality airbrush)
- can be used with different colours and materials
- Good performance at lower air pressures thanks to small compressors
- robust, versatile and reliable
- High quality of execution (professional quality)
- Exceptional in detail and medium sprays
- Easy to use and clean
- Comfortable design in your hand
- Ideal for beginners, resellers and professionals
- Smooth and faultless operation.
- Theexceeds the most expensiveairbrushes
- large (1/3 oz) and medium (1/16 oz) interchangeable lenses
- Optimal performance at 5 – 35 PSI
- Gravity food
- Inner blend
- Double action
- Needle/nozzle combination 0.35 mm
(short info) 5 Best Airbrush 2020
Purpose of the investigation
5 1ar 1ar
Michael loves the beautiful things life has to offer, like… Cigars, trumpets, whiskey, good music (preferably rock’n’roll), guitar chips, joyrides beyond the legal speed limits and looking death in the face with such terrifying courage that death itself wants it to end… Being a writer and helping others is something else Michael enjoys.
best airbrush compressor,best budget airbrush
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.